Friday, May 22, 2009

Blog Problems

Have not been able to look at my blog for a few days but just figured out a work around to get to my Dashboard this morning. Looked in the Help file and it seems to be a problem they are trying to fix. I Don't know if this message will post to my blog or not but will try as I hate to have you all think I have forgotten you.

I haven't had much time to post the last few days anyway as I am working like a mad woman trying to get the miniature finished for the NSQG auction. Need to have it in their hands by June 1st and that deadline is fast approaching. After yesterday I just have two borders left to quilt so I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

This morning I have to go to Hastings to get the stitches out of my foot. Am not looking forward to that - I can get a little squeamish about things like that. If I am working on myself I am better than watching someone else work on me. Weird, right?

Looks like a beautiful day out with no wind thank goodness. Nebraska winds can be just awful especially when they blow day after day. I don't mean light breezes but strong winds that blow the dirt and everything else it seems. We could use some rain here as everything is quite dry right now and the winds sure helped to dry everything out even more. If it doesn't rain soon John will have to start up the pivot irrigation systems to water the bean fields to get them to come up.

That is all for now - I just wonder if Blogger will publish this to my Blog. Right now there is no way to check it to find out.

Lynn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...