Monday, January 31, 2011

Purple Dishcloth

 A little over half of a purple dishcloth knitted on the new knitting needles.  Again, Sugar N Cream yarn purchased at Wallmart.
Ta Da, the dishcloth is done.  The final corner (upper right corner) always looks a little funny.  Any ideas out there on how how to make it look like the starting corner on the lower left?  I know it is a dish cloth but but wouldn't mind improving my skills.  I do need to work on keeping my tension the same throughout as some rows are a little farther apart because I am knitting looser.  Maybe if I keep knitting and knitting these skills will come.

On another note - Physical Therapy is helping little by little to increase my range of motion on my right shoulder.  It does get time consuming to do the exercises several times a day but can see the results starting to happen.

Lynn

1 comment:

Huskerbabe said...

It's dark and dreary here today and that little bit of purple just lifted my spirits. Hmm, wonder what a purple kitchen would look like?
Glad the pt is working. Stick with it, you'll be glad you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...