Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lilies

IMG_3144
Lilies blooming in my flower beds.
IMG_3140IMG_3141
IMG_3145
No sewing  yesterday – working in my flowers and vegetable garden instead.  Most of what I was doing was very unglamorous but the flowers are beautiful so that is what I am showing you.  I have several colors of day lilies and several colors of the Asiatic Lilies growing in my flower beds.  The Asiatic Lilies only bloom once during the summer but they are beautiful right now.  The Day Lilies bloom all summer long and are starting to bloom now too.

Until

1 comment:

YankeeQuilter said...

Very pretty! Something got over (or under?) our fence last night and feasted on the cucumber vines and the lettuce...good thing we have a decent farmer's market nearby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...