Friday, December 16, 2011

Testing, testing, testing…..

image

If any of you have happened onto my blog in the last half hour you might have seen some of my test blog posts that are now gone.  I was trying to figure out how to post a photo that would link you to another blog post so posted, looked at it then deleted it.   I needed to see if it would work so tried several ways to do it and think it will work now.  I am trying to get my pages on finished projects and tutorials to be just photos that you click on to take you to the post on that project or tutorial as right now they are a mess.  Think I have it figured out now so I can start fixing them.

This is also a test.  Click on the above photo and it will take you to my last December 20 blog post.  This post shows and tells about the Christmas lights my husband puts up on the windmill each year.  We have them up again this year and it looks so pretty even from miles away.  Enjoy!

Oh, by the way if it doesn’t work please let me know so I can do some more experimenting.

Lynn

2 comments:

MarveLes Art Studios said...

It worked. I love it!

Becky said...

It worked fine. The lights are absolutely beautiful! I am constantly learning new ways to do things on my blog. I have a lot to learn. You are doing great. Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...