Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!  Yesterday it snowed all day and blew a little while it was coming down.  I took these photos through the windows of our home while it was still snowing as it was so cold outside and I didn’t feel like getting all bundled up to go out.  They didn’t turn out too bad considering that some of the windows were a little dirty on the outside and the one storm door window kept steaming up.
IMG_0888IMG_0895
IMG_0903IMG_0899
Think I figured out the Trojan Virus that my virus protection program kept catching.  I finally got to read what it said and it was coming from the Patsy Thompson link I had on my blog.  I have removed the link for the time being and will contact her in case it is coming from her webpage.   

Until Later,
Lynn

2 comments:

sherry said...

i love all the posts about snowdrifts...i love the way the wind sculpts the drifts...we get very little drifting here as we have all those trees which cover out province..

Stitches said...

So glad you figured the virus out, very frustrating when the old PC doesn't perform like you want it too..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...