Monday, January 7, 2013

Playing with Photos

IMG_0508I have been having fun playing with the Photoshop Elements 11 program the last few days and this is one of the photos I played with.  Isn’t this just fun…the cattle escaping from the photograph.

I started with the photo below and as you can see the cattle were running the other way.  I don’t know if there are any rules that apply here but I just think that people and animals in photos look better walking/running from left to right so just flipped it since it makes no difference to this photo.IMG_0508.jpg-org
I am just beginning to explore the fun things in this program.  The frame and cattle walking out of the photo process was called Out of Bounds in the Guided area of PE 11.  I won’t go into how it is done because I don’t really understand it myself.

I am determined to learn more about Photoshop Elements 11 and to learn more about my Canon DSL Rebel 2Ti camera this year.  I have had the camera for a couple of years and am wanting to learn how to use more of it’s features.  I am reading articles, watching videos and experimenting to learn as much as I can.

Until later,
Lynn

5 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

I was just watching some photo-shop videos because I was thinking of finally making the big move and doing more with my camera...love what you did with your photo!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Whoa! Stop that cow...she's gettin' out!! Fun effect.

Virginia said...

Love what you did to the photo. The cow almost looks 3-D. I may have to look at upgrading as I have PS 7.

sherry said...

an art therapist would tell you when things move from left to right they are moving to the future whereas right to left they are looking to the past and not moving on

Anonymous said...

I really like your Photo's and I have never seen a meadow lark - pretty beautiful. Thanks so much for your sharing
Carol (Western New York State)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...