Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day

Have a Happy 4th of July to all my American readers!  We sometimes get complacent about the freedoms we have but should be especially thankful we do have these freedoms and to never take them for granted.

This year John and I will have a little more subdued celebration since I am unable to go anywhere right now.  John's sister and family are coming this afternoon and bringing dinner then this evening I want to watch the Washington DC concert and fireworks on Public TV.  Will be thinking of my homesick niece who will be in the crowd in DC tonight.  She is doing an internship this summer in Washington DC and enjoying the experience but has gotten a little homesick, especially now during the July 4th holiday.

Lynn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...