Wednesday, December 17, 2014

New Santa

IMG_2771Isn’t this the cutest needlepoint Santa?  I purchased him at the Art Market at the Museum at the International Quilt Study Center in Lincoln, NE a few weeks ago.  The booths were filled with all varieties of art work for sale with at least part of the profit going to the IQSC.

I was temped by several items but this small Santa just stole my heart.  It works into my Santa collection as I don’t have one like it and there was room to fit it on the fireplace mantle with a the majority of my other Santa figurines/dolls. IMG_2770If I counted right there are 28 different Santas displayed on the mantel this year.   Walking around the house and looking for other Santas I found 11 more sitting in other places plus my pencil Christmas tree that is decorated only with Santa ornaments.  If I get a chance to photograph them I will share close ups of more of them on a later post.  When I look at each of them when I unpack them I think to myself…”this one is my favorite.”  Then I unpack the next and say the same thing.   I guess it is a wonderful thing to love them all!

Until Later,
Lynn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...