Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bernina Sewing Machine Foot for Sale

I have a Bernina foot #22 for sale….Why do you think I might be selling this great 3 cord couching foot?  Well, I just discovered that I have two of the same foot for my Bernina sewing machine.  How could I have purchased two of the same foot?  After much pondering I figured out I had it on my running Paducah list and but didn’t remove it after I purchased it locally so bought a second one.  Must be loosing my mind as I didn’t remember I had bought it already so while in Paducah last spring I just purchased another one.    I keep a wish/shopping list on my computer that I add to during the year so when I go to Paducah I have a list of things I either want to buy or things I want to find and see in person then decide if I want to buy them.   
IMG_4298
Here are the two wonderful Bernina foot #22 feet and the two instruction sheets to prove how forgetful I am.  Have yet to use the foot except to experiment with but plan on using it on the current wall hanging I am making for our guild challenge.  Click on the links to take you to the Bernina web page with a short video on using this foot.

The foot I now own two of is the foot #22, which is a 3 cord couching foot with the instruction sheet.  I had taken the foot out of the bubble packaging and thrown it away several weeks before I realized I had two of the feet so don’t have the original packaging but do have the instruction sheet.  This foot will fit both the 5mm and the 7mm machines.

If you are in the market for this foot I am offering to sell it for $35.  I am giving you a good deal and charging myself for a bad memory as I paid $40.39 for it originally.  I will pay the shipping for anyone in the US too, sorry I just can’t pay to ship it internationally.  Please email me or leave a comment on this blog post if you would like to take me up on this great deal as I have my eye on another foot or two I would like to get for my machine and selling this would help me to getting one of them. 

Still quilting on my challenge quilt – would like to share but just can’t until spring since it is supposed to stay a secret.  Hopefully I will have something else to blog about soon as a week between posts is just way too long.

Lynn

2 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

I can't tell you how many times I've bought a book for the library only to discover there's already a copy of that title on the shelf. Any more I have to check every title against the card catalog before I order it....and then there might be one hiding in a box of uncataloged books. So don't feel too bad about one duplicate foot. I do it with quilting magazines too. Guess if it looked good the first time it looks good the next time I see it too.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Oh I can match that...I've bought the same foot for my machine twice too..worse than that though...the foot doesn't fit my machine and I've had to return it twice too! It's quite normal! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...