Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Corner Flowers Fused


I finally got the flowers cut out and fused on the corners, so next comes all the buttonhole stitching around all of the flowers and leaves. Still not sure about the Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 since the paper still wanted to come off as I was cutting - am thinking from all the comments here and on the lists I posted the same question that maybe what I was using was old and getting dried out.

I won't be posting for a while as I have been having some computer problems and will be taking my computer to the computer geeks tomorrow. Tonight I am trying to save all my photos, files, etc. on CDs. I hope they don't have to wipe it clean but you never know so need to be prepared.

Gone from here for now...will post when I get the computer back, hopefully it will not be gone too long.

Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...