Friday, September 24, 2010

Ankle Update

I have been going to physical therapy twice a week and have been making a little progress until this week.  For some reason I am having a lot of achy pain in my ankle.  I am trying to do the exercises several times a week here at home but of course I don't have all the machines, and apparatus they have but do what I can.  My therapy sessions usually last 1 1/2 to 2 hours so am really exhausted by the time I get home each time.

Took this photo of my scar this afternoon. I think it doesn't look too bad but the photo really makes my leg look blue. I have very transparent skin so I can always see the shallow veins and guess the camera picked it up.  As you can see I don't have much swelling left now.

I am waiting for the day when I can walk normally and maybe even run a little.

Lynn

2 comments:

Geta Grama said...

Hope that day will come soon!
Best wishes !

Elaine Adair said...

Yeahhh - looks great to me!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...