All the blocks are made now for the Scrappidy-Do-Dah quilt I am making. I have named my version “Blue On Blue” and the final block count is 296. If I would have known I was going to be making that many blocks at the beginning, to be honest, I am not sure I would have even started this quilt. Here they are laid out on my living room carpet.
It helped that I went through the blue fabrics in my stash and cut 2 squares and two strips of each fabric before I even went to the workshop….I have a lot of blue fabric. The squares and strips were stacked in a box so when I felt like sewing after the workshop was over all I had to do was pick up the pieces and start. I could sew a few or more depending on how much time I had. I did have to make about twelve more blocks from some of those same blues to get up to the 296.
Next on to stitching the blocks together.