Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pot Holders and More Pot Holders

IMG_9519
I had several people I wanted to give a small gift so got busy and stitched up these eight pot holders made from old denim jeans.  They were so quick and easy and if you want to make some of your own just follow the tutorial I posted  HERE on July 21, 2011. I did cut the denim squares 9 1/2",the cotton print fabric 8 1/2" and the batting 8".
IMG_9520IMG_9525
Pretty print fabrics matched with squares of fabric cut from old denim jeans.
IMG_9521IMG_9523
These pot holders are for friends that have horses that they love so thought the horse fabric was a good choice.  The pot holders look so good after they are laundered and the fringed out area ravels out.

Happy Quilting,
Lynn

3 comments:

Carol said...

love the patriotic and the bright butterflies. lucky friends you have!

Geta Grama said...

The edges looks great. I am sure they will appreciate your gift.

Olivia john said...

I Love the roses and the butterflies.Nice work :)

Embroidery designs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...