Friday, February 24, 2012

Another Win

I have never been so lucky in drawings as I have been this last year.  I have won a free copy of a magazine, a small bag, bookmark and book, a pretty spool and now I’ve won a wonderful pattern by Quiltworks.com.IMG_7265
Actually I won it on their Facebook site and it is a Judy Niemeyer foundation pattern for Glacier Star.  This has the foundation papers for the quilt and is packaged in 6 large ziploc bags so it was quite the package when it arrived in the mail.  One of my sisters also won a pattern so it was a nice surprise for both of us.  I don’t know when I will make the quilt but it is a very nice prize to win.

I guess I will keep entering these give away contests as you never know I just might be a very lucky girl from now on.  Wonder if I should start buying lottery tickets too….Na, will save my money for quilt supplies instead!

Lynn

1 comment:

Becky said...

Congratulations, Lynn! It's a pretty pattern and will be fun to make someday. I would spend my luck and money on more fabric too ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...