Thursday, February 9, 2012

Resting from the Vacation

Bet you all didn’t know I was gone from January 24 through February 3 did you?  I typed up some post entries and set them to be published every few days while we were gone but should have posted more ahead of time as I have been slow getting back to my normal routine and catching up on my rest. 

We had a wonderful time and saw lots of things, relaxed and visited some relatives too.  Where do you guess we went?  Here is a photo we took on our last night and then one on our first day home…..big difference to be sure.
IMG_7054
Sunset on the last night of our trip.
IMG_7107
Snow Storm on first day home.
I will give you all a chance to guess our vacation destination and fill you in more on my next post.

Lynn

3 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Big difference there!! You must have wanted to turn around & go back to your vacation paradise, wherever it was. Florida?? Caribbean?? Hawaii??

Becky said...

Looks like either Florida or Hawaii. My best guess :) Regardless, I'm sure you had mixed emotions about being home. It's good to be home, but so nice to be gone on vacation. Hopefully the weather will start looking better in Nebraska soon though!

Stitches said...

I see a palm tree and a sandy beach. Could you have gone to Hawaii? Florida? California? wherever, I hope you had a great time..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...