It took me over an hour to get my title bar changed. First I had to decide which quilt I wanted to use, took more photos of said quilt, sized and fiddled with them in Photoshop Elements, added the words, cropped and saved.
Of course I didn't just do it with one quilt....I photographed several quilts and played with them a while, tried them out on my blog before I made my final selection. I also wanted the name Nebraska Views under the quilt so did that in Photoshop too. There is probably a way to do it in Blogger but I couldn't figure it out.
Guess I had better get to stitching instead of playing on the computer.
Hope this new title bar brightens up my Blog - the other one has been up for a year. Yes, it has been a year since I started blogging. I wondered when I started if I would have anything to say but guess I am chatty enough.