Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer Time…

I’m not sure what to title this blog post.  It could be “Summer Time is Busy Time” or maybe “Summer Time is No Sewing Time”.  How about “Summer Time is for Nature”?  What ever title I choose it all means I just have not been sewing lately. 

The yard and garden take a lot of time plus it seems like we have more company in the summers and spend time seeing family and attending grand children’s activities.too.  I enjoy it all but do miss my machine and spending hours stitching.

Besides sewing I also love photography and take my camera with me when I can.  I especially love taking photos of flowers and flower details on the macro settings to bring out shapes and patterns that I never knew existed before.  Take a look at this detail shot …can you guess what flower has all these tiny stars packed together?  Very pretty detail and the stars are so perfect.IMG_3847-fine-detail
:
:
:
:

A little larger crop of the same photo.  Any ideas now?
IMG_3847-detail
:
:
:
:
OK, here is the full photo…yes, it is one of my beautiful sunflowers.  Isn’t the center with the star shapes so interesting?  I love taking close photos then enlarging them on the computer as you never know what you will see.  Nature and all it’s wonders can be fascinating.
IMG_3847
Until Later,
Lynn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...