Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Luggage Tags


Here is a photo of all the luggage tags I have finished so far - 52 if I counted right. I am hoping today to stitch up a few more if I feel up to it. The recovery from the sinus surgery I had yesterday is good - no headache and no nausea today and just a little discomfort on my left cheek. I am still supposed to take it easy but sewing is not hard work and I have the preparation work done on about 80 more so can just sit and sew them together if I want.

The instructions for this luggage tag are posted on this blog entry. Check it out if you want to make your own tags. They are easy, fast and would make great gifts.

Several guild members took the pre-cut vinyl rectangles I brought to guild and will make some tags at their homes for me. That will help for sure to get the 300 I need to make.

Not anything else to write about except it is sunny today which is a welcome sight. The weather forecast for this weekend is snow again so better enjoy the sun while we can. Won't winter ever be over?

Lynn

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Nice luggage tags. Good luck in getting all of them made and get well wishes sent your way. The pics of the flowers on your previous entry are just beautiful. Looks like Spring is just around the corner.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...