Monday, October 11, 2010

Machine Quilting Away

As you can see this is taking me a long time to finish.  I have quilted the bubbles up to the chalked vine and leaves and now have completed one side of the vine and leaves.  Since the fused leaves were cut with the deckle rotary cutter I decided to quilt the chalked leaves kind of squiggly too.  I used the variegated green Sulky rayon thread I used on the leaves and stems in the center of the quilt.  I sure hope they show up with all those bubbles around them.  Bubbles may have not been a good choice after all.

Happy Quilting,

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...