Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You Are HOW Old?

scan0001-web
Today is my birthday and sorry to say I am not going to tell you how old I am but just suffice it to say I am not collecting Social Security yet.  This photo was taken of me when I was 6 1/2 months old.  My mother says I learned to walk around that time and look at the soles of my shoes in this photo.  I think they were getting a lot of wear and untied too.  My mother also said I was a climber and at 9 months old I was sitting on top of the old upright piano once when she went looking for me.  I had climbed up myself so after that my parents had to keep any stools or chairs away so I wouldn’t get on top of the furniture.

Have a nice day planned and have had lots of email greetings so far today.  Fun to hear from friends and family no matter what day it is.

Lynn

5 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you're having a great day.

My middle grandchild was a little older than 9 mo. when she would pull the kitchen drawers out to make steps, crawl up on the counter, edge around the front of the microwave to get at things on top of the fridge. I knew right then she would lead her parents on a merry chase...and she still is at 12, almost 13. LOL

Catskill Quilter said...

Happy birthday! Love your baby picture!

Elaine Adair said...

Hope YOU had one great birthday!

I had that same distinction Sunday. We were born on good days of September. Love the baby Lynn photo - I have one as well, of me - I might do the same. 8-)

Lindah said...

Oh, my! so active so young. Cute photo.
Hope you had a Happy Birthday.

Geta Grama said...

Happy birthday, Lynn! I hope you spend wonderful time with your family. Cute photo, cute baby!And such great chair!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...