Saturday, February 13, 2010

Which Fabrics?


In my last post I asked you all to guess what colors I was going to use for the borders of my split Nine Patch. Today I am giving you a choice and to tell you I chose to attach two plain borders to this quilt. Now you get a look at a variety of choices ..... which two did I choose?

I know, I know, I am stringing you along. I have not had much time to sew so you can see the finished top so guess I am just playing with you and hope I am making you curious. You all have a little more time to let me know which you think I chose.

Lynn

3 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

What a stinker you are! String us along - making us wait!!! Wahhhh, not fair! 8-))) I'm still watching and waiting. I wish it was MY choice and having all the fun.

Annette said...

This is fun. I would say a small red inner border,the second red, and then maybe the dark green next to it. I'm looking forward to seeing what you chose.

tich said...

Annette's sounds nice(dark red and green) but I think I will stay with my original choice of dark red and dark blue. Don't think it would matter what you chose. It will look great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...