Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tired Feet

Tonight my feet are tired after walking all day looking at beautiful quilts and shoping the vendors here at Paducah.

The winners were fantastic and so, so beautiful. Attached a couple of photos  of some of the details of the top quilt. These photos were all taken with my phone but will try to post more when I get home.

There is also a photo if me that was taken at Caryl Bryer Fallert's studio.  Lots of her lovely quilts on display plus fabrics, etc.

We are having a great time and keeping busy.   It is so nice to be able to stay here in Paducah and hope Betty Jane isn't getting tired of us yet. Tonight we had smoked pulled pork with a salad and some stirfried veggies that one sister brought and tomorrow we will have chicken breasts, salad and some corn that I froze last summer so you see we are eating well.

Need to go to bed now as I am really tired and need to be refreshed by morning to do more of the same!

Lynn

2 comments:

Stitches said...

Nice photos, can't wait to see more....

Virginia said...

I think I would be on inspiration overload if I was there. Thanks for sharing your journey. btw, love the items you made for your friends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...